Friday 8 January 2010

How Long Before the Shed's Snowed In?

Before I put my beer in my Brewfridges to keep them at a constant 12 deg C, they were coming out of the kegs really flat as all the CO2 was being absorbed. Until it started snowing I had four kegs on the go, two of which were at 12 degrees and therefore had a decent supply of well conditioned beer to last me through the cold snap.

Curses; now my innate laziness has come back to bite me on the bum. I'd taken a keg to my brother in law's for Christmas Day and one to my Father in Law's for Boxing Day. I could have collected them both last weekend but now I'm snowed in and I've only got 20 pints of Scammonden Dark and a couple of pints of stout to keep me going. My main worry is that I won't be able to open the shed door tonight (don't look at me like that Temperance Society, it's a Friday) or, worse still, the shed roof won't be able to take the weight of the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment